Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oasap.com ~ Delivering Fashion & Love~!!


Oasàp.com is a High~Street Fashion On~Line Store~!!

This dedicated online store offers many various kinds of women's apparel, bags, shoes, jewelry, accessories, beauty products and so much more~!!

Founded in late 2011, they have already grown into a leader in fashion as they continuously update their products every day adding over 600 NEW products EVERY week~!!  Their mission is to make YOU look like a cutting~edge fashion model, no matter where you are or what class or age group that you fall into.  They believe that pursuing fashion is the right of EVERY woman~!!

Oasàp.com offers FREE shipping WORLDWIDE~!!

They have a 30 day Unconditional return policy~!!

ALL of their products are produced in formal factories which can guarantee the welfare AND the adequate rest of their workers.

Every day is a surprise to be found at Oasàp.com~!!

ARV $30.00

 I absolutely LOVED the 

Sexy Standing Collar Lace Hip Hugging Dress


 that I received from Oasàp.com~!!  It was VERY affordable and fits like it was meant for my body~!!  I even had other body types try it on and we all agreed that no matter the body type, this dress looks GROOVY on everyone~!!  We even dubbed it "The Travelling Dress of the Ya~Ya Sisterhood~!!"  hehe...it was truly amazing that every single one of us were able to fit in the dress and look sexy to boot~!!

The dress is made out of lace and has a standing collar, long sleeves, a wonderful sheer design to the chest, hip hugging in a mini~length cut.

It fits more standard sizes and can be machine washed but do not add bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean and you can use a cool iron on reverse to smooth out any wrinkles.

I also love the fact that Oasàp.com ships WORLDWIDE for FREE...like WOW~!!  Do you know how many times I have NOT ordered online because the shipping was astronomical...so THAT means, with the savings I'll save by NOT having to pay the shipping means I can afford to buy something that is a wee bit more extravagant then I would normally purchase~!!

Did I mention that the customer service is truly wonderful~!!  The folks who work at Oasàp truly know their fashion, are timely and their accuracy in my order was fabulous~!!  Truly I cannot RAVE enough about these folks, they keep up on the standards of fashion and bring you MANY groovy choices to choose from~!!

Since receiving the Sexy Lace Standing Collar Dress I have been by the online and began drooling over the choices they have since added, it took me forever to choose this one, as I just gotta have them all...hehe, and only one of them was I able to afford, but I am DEFINITELY going to return~!!


I do suggest you come around again in the near future, I am quite positive that the fashion found at Oasàp.com and myself are going to become life~long friends~!!


post signature  **  I received no monetary compensation for this post, my thoughts are 100% my own...reviewed by me...as I see it~!!  **

16 comments:

  1. love love love Oasap! i just ordered the Vintage Faux Leather Leggings with Contrast Lace Panel and got the notice yesterday that they're in transit! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. A bit short for my style but I know my daughter would love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you had different people put it on ... We can actually see real people with real bodies looking AWESOME in the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful dress! And how awesome that it fits so many different body types :) Love the lace on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the information about Oasap... I always like free shipping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks great on you! I could never pull that off. I will have to check their site out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dress! They have so many great dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a super cute dress! And I'm with you on the shipping. :) Off to see what else they have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lace on dresses!I've seen quite a few things from oasap that I like, I will have to start saving up so I can splurge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fantastic! Oasap is becoming an awesome shopping destination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Umm, I know this is crazy and allz cuz you know we just met and all. But, you look smokin' and I do love me my OASAP. Great review. LOVES it and I love the lace sleeves, totally makes the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, wonder if I could find that bad boy in my size....
    I have a great pair of heals that would rock that dress.
    I have never heard of Oasap before...time to go a googling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have some friends who would love a dress like that - sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok- I LOVE that they ship worldwide for free!!! That alone makes me want to shop there!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo