Sunday, June 10, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: PottyCover ~ Disposable Toilet Seat Covers for Kids~!!



PottyCover is a disposable toilet seat cover for children that covers the sides and the front of the toilet, to keep away germs and wetness.

It is made of soft non~woven fabric on top, coated with a layer of plastic on the bottom, creating a waterproof barrier between the toilet and the child.  Each PottyCover is individually packaged in a small easy to carry bag for the on~the~go parent.

This is a must have product for parents who are potty training their kids.  Once the child starts getting potty trained it is very important to be consistent and encouage them to sit on the toilet, even when away from home.  But using a public rest room could be very stressful for parents as they try to keep the child from coming in contact with anything, especially the toilet.

PottyCover has the largest coverage among similar products on the market.  The extra large front flap keeps legs and clothes from touching the front of the toilet.  The side flaps cover the sides where kids hold on to maintain their balance, keeping their hands away from germs.


ARV ~ $5.99
If you are a germaphob then you will enjoy these PottyCover's~!!  They are definitely something you would wish to have~!!  They are pretty durable and easy to put onto any toilet seat surface.  I tried them on my own toilet, an public toilet and a potty chair and while it was a tad big on the potty chair, they worked perfectly and did what they purported to do.

My kids loved using them and had no problems putting them on the toilet themselves.  I love how each PottyCover comes in its own individual baggie for easy storage if you are taking them with you on your travels.  They are thin enough that you can tuck them into just about any place in times when they are needed.

How many of you have been in public restrooms that left you feeling absolutely disgusted~??  I know that I have and you loathe to use them as you hover over the toilet seat, knowing its either that or have an accident because this isn't another rest room around for miles.  I found that even I could use them and I seriously have issues about using public washrooms, I mean, you don't know who used it before you nor when they were last disinfected.  

Honestly, if you have issues with toilets outside your own home, then these are definitely an item your going to want to stock up on.  They come in a package of six and your basically paying a $1.00 for each one which truly isn't a bad deal to save on your stress and sanity over unhealthy and unsanitary toilets.



post signature ** I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. **

3 comments:

  1. I've never had to potty train a boy, but I didn't have any problems with my first daughter.....my second daughter is a whole different story.
    cleaningrhouse at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only had two boys and the second one was easier to train because he wanted to impress his big brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know yet, I only have one and she is just now starting to think about getting potty training started

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo