Monday, June 4, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW ~ Noxicare ~ Natural Pain Relief Cream



Noxicare is a breakthrough natural, patent~pending pain relief formula that is a combination of 7 of the world's most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain ~ with NO known side effects and without a prescription.


Noxicare is a proven blend of painkillers in precise amounts that enable each ingredient to effectively alleviate a specific type of pain on its own and causes each ingredient to act as a catalyst to the others, actually BOOSTING the effectiveness of the ingredients.

While some products may reduce inflammation, decrease muscle aches or increase blood flow to ease painful nerve endings, Noxicare treats all three types of pain ~ not by numbing the pain point ~ but by targeting the source of the pain with a natural formulation that deeply penetrates layers of skin to help promote the body's own healing process.

Noxicare relaxes your muscles and reduces inflammation to alleviate the pain, while it works to increase your blood flow to calm painful nerve endings.

Noxicare was developed by Dr. Reza Ghorbani, a Harvard~trained physician board certified in pain management and this product has proven to be a valuable, first line pain management tool that complements other medical treatments and therapies.


Turmeric ~ Recognized for its anti~inflammatory properties.
Willow Bark ~ Used to treat pain and inflammation since Ancient Egypt and Greece.
Ginger ~ Alleviates muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism; acts as a catalyst for improving others herbs effectiveness.
Holy Basil ~ Properties include anti~inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
Rosemary Extract ~ Used as a topical use for joint and musculoskeletal pain.
Alpha Lipoic Acids ~ Treats diabetic neuropathy and increases blood flow to the nerves.
Boswellia Extract ~ An anti~inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.

Get ready to say goodbye to pain with Noxicare cream and tablets ~ the natural way to live your life, pain~free.


I found Noxicare to be non~greasy and there was no obnoxious medical odor lingering after I applied the cream to my sore knee and shoulder.  In actuality, I couldn't even feel the cream working on my sore spots, I just realized that they weren't as sore as they were prior to using the cream.  Not only did I realize, but I forgot for a while that I was even in pain in the first place.  

I allowed some other folks to test it out, just so my word wasn't the only one being applied and they found, that with some Ibuprofen, that the cream was very effective in giving relief from pain due to their inflamed muscles and joints.  

Truly, I was amazed at how this product worked.  Initially I was thinking that there was no way this could possibly work with no smell and no feeling of it penetrating my pain.  I just simply forgot that I was in pain, which is a great benefit to enjoy~!!






post signature ** I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. **

4 comments:

  1. For all you who have not tried this, let me tell you, this is amazing stuff. Well, don't listen to me so I can win. I really nee more because I gave mine to my son for his sore back and they don't sell it near me. I use it for my low back mainly but I also use it for my achy knee, neck, shoulders. Wherever I have a muscle ache, I put this stuff on. Do I sound like a commercial? Please don't enter. I want to win!!

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get lower back pain and I have bad knees that act up all the time. I'd love to try this!
    cleaningrhouse at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to try it for my neck

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I just ran my first 5K, and after nine weeks of training I am still in need of something. I would rub this stuff on both of my legs! nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo