Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mrs. Cubbison's New Multigrain Stuffing with Cranberries and New Crispy Onions



This holiday season Mrs. Cubbison’s introduces two exciting new products; Multigrain Stuffing with Cranberries is a sophisticated spin on a classic American holiday dressing and Crispy Onions are delightful toppers that make a great addition to your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes including the popular Green Bean Casserole.  

Mrs. Cubbison's Kitchen is launching a new resource to help home cooks prepare for the most important meal of the year – http://www.Thanksgivingtips.com.  The web’s newest holiday food resource features: 
  • Interactive Turkey Roasting Guide – Plug in your turkey info and when you want to eat. You instantly get  “1, 2, 3” instructions on cooking and serving the best bird ever.
  • Cooking Videos – Expert chefs show how to successfully stuff a bird plus demos for savory new side dishes.
  • Top Thanksgiving FAQ’s -- Answers to more than 30 of the most-asked Thanksgiving meal questions based on 63 years of Mrs. Cubbison’s wisdom and troubleshooting.   
  • Easy-To-Use Categorized Recipe Library with a cornucopia of creative ways to prepare and serve stuffing – by far the most popular Thanksgiving side.   
  • Cook’s interaction on Facebook -- Get last minute help and share with other Facebook fans.
  • Holiday Giveaway!! – Mrs. Cubbison’s is serving up an online sweepstakes where consumers can win up to $9,000 in free cookware, products and home accessories for the holidays.  Visit http://www.thanksgivingtips.com for rules and entry info. 

Join Mrs. Cubbison's on FaceBook
or
Join Mrs. Cubbison's on YouTube

My Thoughts~!!

My children absolutely LOVED Mrs. Cubbison's Crispy Onions and they don't even like onions, which surprised me immensely~!!

My youngest son put them on everything from his noodles to his sandwiches and I HAD to draw the line when he wanted to try them on his cereal, he even took them to school as a snack!!

I found them to be a bit overpowering to smell.  If you left the bag open their scent quickly permeated the area and if you are hungry, this doesn't bode well.  I liked them in tuna sandwiches and in salads but I left them to the kids, I couldn't resist, they were eating onions~!!!  

I would definitely buy the Crispy Onions again~!!

The Multigrain Stuffing with Cranberries was good as well, though I thought that the recipe took a LOT of margerine!  I think six tablespoons for the amount of stuffing found in the package was a little much and I was able to get by with only four. 

I didn't roast this inside of a turkey and I feel that the cranberries would have been a bit softer if I had, instead of stove top cooking.  However, the stuffing was very edible and we had it with our chicken breasts as a side dish.  It was a nice change~!!

I think that Mrs. Cubbison's makes some truly delicious products and I am quite positive that for your Holiday dinners or whenever, you will find pleasing results with the finished product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo