Thursday, September 1, 2011

Disney: New Muppet Clothing Collection

 Disney has teamed up with Spirithood's to bring your Muppet-themed faux fur products!!  They are set to debut along with the NEW Disney Muppet movie due to hit theaters on November 23rd, 2011~!!

Manufacturer SpiritHoods and Disney Consumer Products are launching a limited-edition collection of fur shawls and hoods that features characters including Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Animal and Gonzo in both kids and adult sizes.

The collection ranges in price from US$99 to US$169 and will be available October 3rd in Fred Segal stores in the US and on the SpiritHoods website.

What do you think of this new clothing line??  I had expected more...they are kind of hideous...and very expensive...I guess time will tell if this line is a hit or not!!

I absolutely ADORE the Muppets AND the groovy designs at SpiritHoods...I was truly hoping to be impressed and was left lacking...Then again...maybe the pictures aren't doing these creations any justice...I guess my verdict is out until I can see and feel one of these... :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo