Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Two Question Thursday #2



I just loved Wonder Woman when I was a child...that magic lasso of hers just rocked my wee little world~!!

If I could choose to be any Super Hero...this is who I would choose~!!  And beware of my Lasso of Truth...heh heh~!!

Truth and Freedom are pretty groovy traits to stand behind and fight for justice for...

My questions to you all are...

1.  If you could be any Super Hero...who would you be??

2.  What is one special power you wish you had??

2 comments:

  1. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or
    copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.



    Here is my blog post http://aniloca.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, always i used to check weblog posts here
    early in the daylight, since i like to gain knowledge of more
    and more.

    Here is my weblog: laser stretch mark removal

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo