Sunday, July 24, 2011

Believing In Horses by Valerie Ormond

SYNOPSIS:
First, the move to Maryland. Then Dad's deployment to Afghanistan. Sadie is in trouble. Then she gets Lucky, a new young horse who proves to be a handful. But that's just the beginning. Together they encounter horse thieves, Maryland storms,and unwanted horses destined for auction and uncertain futures. Sadie makes it her personal mission to save them. Along the way she meets other people who are dedicated to rescuing horses. She also learns that some people in the horse industry are driven by greed. She's twelve. Can she save the horses in time...and herself?
Read my FULL review at:

** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! ** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo