Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Virgin Mary In The Light Of The Word Of God by Dr. Labib Mikhail

SYNOPSIS:
Blessed Mary, the mother of Jesus! We Protestants often feel talk about Mary s special role in redemptive history is taboo! Here Christ Jesus is exalted as the only Way, Truth, and Life as the reader is drawn into the majestic mystery in which God humbled Himself, choosing a young peasant girl who would be the only person in the history of the universe to become the mother of the Incarnate Son of God, Jesus Christ our Lord! You will enjoy entering the wonderful life and character of this imminently unique lady, and feel inspired as you gaze on Mary's role in the salvation of the world as the Christ-Bearer. A relevant study clarifying Mary s role and significance, I highly recommend it. Dr. James Massey.

Read the FULL review at:
One Day At A Time

** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **